Before I get to my list, I found a challenge to take within my challenge. Of course, I have committed myself to reading at least one blog per day. Now, the new challenge presented by @mwaiksnis (Mike Waiksnis) is the #3in3 challenge. The goal is to leave at least 3 comments on 3 different blogs for 3 days. I think this is a great idea. The power of reflection in blogging is rewarding, but who doesn't love feedback? It would also be interesting to know what your audience is thinking, how are they reacting to posts, and whether they agree/disagree with points you have presented. I am looking forward to this new challenge and I hope you will join me. Only 3 days? Easy!
My big take-aways from #satchat:
1. Blog- #nphcblogit #ECGBlogging
2. 50 ways to use Twitter- http://www.teachhub.com/50-ways-use-twitter-classroom
3. Instagram/Fakebook- via @leadlaughlearn http://tinyurl.com/LLLinclass
4. Twitter Tuesday-Post one question for students to answer via @JayBilly2
5. 5 Ways to use YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/YT5ways
6. Skype- @SkypeClassroom @MysterySkype
7. Literacy Snapshots- https://community.theeducatorcollaborative.com/from-the-book-ambassador-literacy-snapshots/
8. #ShelfieWednesday #Read4Fun-Share what you are reading.
9. Voxer- via @cybraryman1 http://www.cybraryman.com/voxer.html
10. Etc.- @RemindHQ, @Movenote, @GoogleForEdu, @SmorePages, @Edmodo