Microsoft Innovative Educator

Microsoft Innovative Educator

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Do You Like Trivia?

Continuing my short blog New Year's series...I like to keep it light and fun! Over the last couple of weeks, my social media has been buzzing with some mind boggling, thought-provoking, fun games. I have enjoyed challenging my mind and sharing in some deep discussions with my friends and colleagues. Not only has it been a great way to challenge my mind, but it has also been a positive way to connect with those around me, whether it has been through social media, over the phone, or passing in the hallway. This Blog Post Is Why fun is a part of life that you must never let go of no matter how hectic your life may be. I am sharing some favorites from my social media posts and I hope you will share these with your friends, family, and colleagues. Even if they have seen them before, it still makes for good conversation.

In the first set: Can you find the 6 words hidden in each picture?








How many tigers?






No comments:

Post a Comment