Microsoft Innovative Educator

Microsoft Innovative Educator

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Trivia Part II

This Blog Post Is Continued from "Do You Like Trivia?"

Over the last couple of weeks, my social media has been buzzing with some mind boggling, thought-provoking, fun games. I have enjoyed challenging my mind and sharing in some deep discussions with my friends and colleagues. Not only has it been a great way to challenge my mind, but it has also been a positive way to connect with those around me, whether it has been through social media, over the phone, or passing in the hallway. This Blog Post Is Why I need more space in my blog or maybe I just need to blog more often! I hope you will share these with your friends, family, and colleagues as well.





How many locks are open/unlocked?




No comments:

Post a Comment