Microsoft Innovative Educator

Microsoft Innovative Educator

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Session Two: 2016 SC Induction Symposium

Hi, my fellow bloggers! Thank you for joining me today. If you are reading this, you are probably looking for links to presentation materials. Don't forget to tweet about the session at #2016NTIS. My hope is that you will continue on with this journey after today. Let me know if I can be of any assistance. This Blog Is Why your feedback is important to me.

(Click link below)
Sway Presentation

PowerPoint Presentation

Explore: Courtesy of Seesaw
                                                         Suggested Summer Reading:


Please take a few minutes and provide some feedback about my session in the comments below. Thank you!

What did you find helpful from today's session?

What improvements can be made to the presentation for future sessions?

What did you think of Sway (presentation forum) and the other resources?

No comments:

Post a Comment