Microsoft Innovative Educator

Microsoft Innovative Educator

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Chicken Soup IS for the Mind, Body, and Soul

Hello, Blog Nation! I have surely missed you all. You can tell when a new school year begins, because my blogging slows waaaaaayyy down. I can assure you that it is NOT for a lack of ideas. It is just hard to make time. I am learning, though, that you must make time for the things you love because the other stuff will never go away. At this moment, I am taking time in my life not because I want to, but because I have been forced. Your body knows when you are doing too much. Listen to your body. This Blog Is Why I know that chicken soup is good for your body and soul.

This blog will be brief and it is one that I have been working on for a while. It has been percolating in my brain and now I finally get it to the screen. I hope to appeal to the writer and reader in you. Over the summer, I shared a tip for educators that had a story they wanted to publish. Well, maybe you couldn't quite remember those great moments during the summer. Or, maybe you were just hanging out on the beach (I know I was)! Guess what? You still have time to share those precious memories, words of advice, or hilarious anecdotes. Have you ever read any books from the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" series? Those stories can be inspirational or heart-warming little stories. I have received a couple of them, usually as a gift, and I enjoy connecting with other educators who might have a story/experience similar to my own.



I know what the beginning of the school year is like. Hectic. And I know that nobody is looking for something "extra" to do. But...if you have a story that you think other educators might benefit from, consider submitting it to the staff. Just click on the link below.

**Update**
The deadline to get your ideas perfected is December 31, 2016. Happy Writing! And I look forward to seeing your words in print soon.

Submit a Chicken Soup for the Soul Story

Blogs from A-Z
A- A is For Administrator
B- Breakfast Club
C- Chicken Soup Is For The Mind, Body, and Soul
D- DonorsChoose
E- Empathy
F- Forty and Fitness
G- Grant Writing
H- Hour of Code
I- I Wish I Had Thought of That (Repost)
J- Jeopardy in the Classroom
K- Keys to a Successful Hour of Code
L- Lessons Learned
M- Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert (MIE)
N- Need a Gift Idea?
O- Oh, The Places We WANT To Go!
P- Principal Presents
Q- Quitting the Profession
R- Recharge Over the Holidays
S- Skype-A-Thon
T- Twelve Days of Twitter
U- Update: Oh The Places...Here We Come!
V- Virtual Sharing
W- What's New in 2017
X- Xtra, Xtra...This Challenge is DONE
Y- Year End Review
Z- Zebra Print, Red Velvet, and FREEBIES-

No comments:

Post a Comment