This summer as I presented to educators about blogging, I shared some tips. I will post the tips here for you to use as a reference.
Top 10 Blogging Tips:
- Choose a topic you are passionate about.
- Be different.
- Write like you talk.
- Include quality content in your blog.
- Include pictures-pay attention to details.
- Professional formatting-pay attention to details.
- Do your research. Look at other blogs.
- Fake it until you make it!
- Use your platform for good. Bring positive vibes.
- Build a Tribe. Connect and interact with others.
Remember, you will also post comments to your classmates' blogs. Use this post to help you easily find links to their blog pages. So far, I love the creativity that I am seeing. Don't forget to add your links, add an image, keep it professional, and ENJOY! (Along with other requirements as listed on your rubric.)
Coming Soon: Group Projects