Microsoft Innovative Educator

Microsoft Innovative Educator

Friday, December 30, 2016

Lessons Learned

This post has been baking in the oven for quite a while. And it has taken on many forms and a variety of topics. While this was not my original intent for the post, as the year winds down I am looking back through some of my favorite memes/quotes (I love memes!) and decided to share them with you. This Blog Is Why there is always a lesson to be learned, I hope you find a great takeaway here.





















Blogs from A-Z
A- A is For Administrator
B- Breakfast Club
C- Chicken Soup Is For The Mind, Body, and Soul
D- DonorsChoose
E- Empathy
F- Forty and Fitness
G- Grant Writing
H- Hour of Code
I- I Wish I Had Thought of That (Repost)
J- Jeopardy in the Classroom
K- Keys to a Successful Hour of Code
L- Lessons Learned
M- Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert (MIE)
N- Need a Gift Idea?
O- Oh, The Places We WANT To Go!
P- Principal Presents
Q- Quitting the Profession
R- Recharge Over the Holidays
S- Skype-A-Thon
T- Twelve Days of Twitter
U- Update: Oh The Places...Here We Come!
V- Virtual Sharing
W- What's New in 2017
X- Xtra, Xtra...This Challenge is DONE
Y- Year End Review
Z- Zebra Print, Red Velvet, and FREEBIES


No comments:

Post a Comment