Microsoft Innovative Educator

Microsoft Innovative Educator

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Principal Presents

You can read this title a couple of different ways Principal Presents...like gifts or Principal Presents...like TADA!!! Either way this blog is all about ideas for principals who want to share a little bit of holiday cheer. But, don't get confused. This is not about buying gifts for administrators. This is a list of their ideas for how to celebrate the faculty/staff that supports them each and every day. Another great share from one of my social media groups. I love my PLN! This Blog Is Why I am celebrating my 50th post on THIS platform and I hope you share the love. Happy Holidays!

Do you have any new ideas? Share them in the comments below.
Administrators share Holiday gift picks:

*Lottery tickets/handwritten note
*Personalized writing pens
*Wireless portable speakers
*Dinner (cook or cater)
*Coffee cups
*Blanket/Throw with school logo
*Hot chocolate bar
*Staff shirt
*Gift Baskets w/personal letter
*Amazon gift cards
*Bath and Body hand sanitizer, soap, and lotion
*Movie tickets
*Jewelry (my personal favorite gpihandmade.com)
*Mrs. Prindables caramel apples from QVC
*Starbucks gift cards
*Coupon book which includes: free jean pass, dress down, extra 100 copies, skip a meeting, oops I'm late, Wild Weekend Pass (for late lesson plans), My computer ate my HW (late pass for assignments/paperwork) etc.
                                           
                                                                 (Save a Teacher today!)

Blogs from A-Z
A- A is For Administrator
B- Breakfast Club
C- Chicken Soup Is For The Mind, Body, and Soul
D- DonorsChoose
E- Empathy
F- Forty and Fitness
G- Grant Writing
H- Hour of Code
I- I Wish I Had Thought of That (Repost)
J- Jeopardy in the Classroom
K- Keys to a Successful Hour of Code
L- Lessons Learned
M- Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert (MIE)
N- Need a Gift Idea?
O- Oh, The Places We WANT To Go!
P- Principal Presents
Q- Quitting the Profession
R- Recharge Over the Holidays
S- Skype-A-Thon
T- Twelve Days of Twitter
U- Update: Oh The Places...Here We Come!
V- Virtual Sharing
W- What's New in 2017
X- Xtra, Xtra...This Challenge is DONE
Y- Year End Review
Z- Zebra Print, Red Velvet, and FREEBIES

No comments:

Post a Comment