Microsoft Innovative Educator

Microsoft Innovative Educator

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Twelve Days of Twitter

Where has the time gone? November just flew by. Anybody else feeling the clock spin out of control? Well, anyway, thanks for hanging in with my Blogs A-Z. Now, there is a new challenge to get us all in the holiday spirit. Are you ready for #12daystwitterchallenge? This Blog Is Why I just LOVE a good challenge. Let's Go!
You may already know about this challenge. I know, I am a little late to the party. Nonetheless, I am ready to see what this new hashtag adds to my PLN and my countdown to Christmas. There is still time to catch up, if you want to join in the fun. As a matter of fact, I am about to complete Day 2's tweet. I have seen a few visuals retweeted, but I am sharing the one that I thought summarized the challenge in one easy picture. I hope no one minds that I am including it in this post. Happy Holidays to all and I look forward to sharing with you on Twitter.


                                      





Blogs from A-Z
A- A is For Administrator
B- Breakfast Club
C- Chicken Soup Is For The Mind, Body, and Soul
D- DonorsChoose
E- Empathy
F- Forty and Fitness
G- Grant Writing
H- Hour of Code
I- I Wish I Had Thought of That (Repost)
J- Jeopardy in the Classroom
K- Keys to a Successful Hour of Code
L- Lessons Learned
M- Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert (MIE)
N- Need a Gift Idea?
O- Oh, The Places We WANT To Go!
P- Principal Presents
Q- Quitting the Profession
R- Recharge Over the Holidays
S- Skype-A-Thon
T- Twelve Days of Twitter
U- Update: Oh The Places...Here We Come!
V- Virtual Sharing
W- What's New in 2017
X- Xtra, Xtra...This Challenge is DONE
Y- Year End Review
Z- Zebra Print, Red Velvet, and FREEBIES


No comments:

Post a Comment