Microsoft Innovative Educator

Microsoft Innovative Educator

Friday, December 30, 2016

What's New in 2017

Facebook LIVE feeds seem to really take off in 2016. At the start of this new feature, I got a little annoyed with seeing them pop up on my timeline (insert eye roll here...I really need emojis in my blogging options). Now, Live feeds can be found on just about every Social Media platform. Well, you know the old saying: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Sooooo, I am excited to announce that in 2017 I will host my own LIVE channel. This Blog Is Why I hope you will join me because I would love to chat with you.

Link for MsClassNSession LIVE

(Video Announcement)


                   



Blogs from A-Z
A- A is For Administrator
B- Breakfast Club
C- Chicken Soup Is For The Mind, Body, and Soul
D- DonorsChoose
E- Empathy
F- Forty and Fitness
G- Grant Writing
H- Hour of Code
I- I Wish I Had Thought of That (Repost)
J- Jeopardy in the Classroom
K- Keys to a Successful Hour of Code
L- Lessons Learned
M- Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert (MIE)
N- Need a Gift Idea?
O- Oh, The Places We WANT To Go!
P- Principal Presents
Q- Quitting the Profession
R- Recharge Over the Holidays
S- Skype-A-Thon
T- Twelve Days of Twitter
U- Update: Oh The Places...Here We Come!
V- Virtual Sharing
W- What's New in 2017
X- Xtra, Xtra...This Challenge is DONE
Y- Year End Review
Z- Zebra Print, Red Velvet, and FREEBIES

No comments:

Post a Comment