Microsoft Innovative Educator

Microsoft Innovative Educator

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Xtra, Xtra...This Challenge is DONE

I finally made it!! This Blogging Challenge is complete. Thank you for hanging in there with me. What a motivating way to make sure I keep blogging and I am happy for all of the events, shares, and holidays that gave me content to blog about! This last one will be short. This Blog Is Why I just want to leave you with two time-sensitive requests:

1) Hopefully by the time you read this, the link you clink on below will say "Hooray! This project is fully funded." Here is the story: Recently, Burlington Stores funded a project that would provide EVERY student in my class with a new backpack. Of course, they had limited funds, so I did not want to be greedy. I only budgeted for the 20 students in my class. Now, the backpacks are on the way and guess what?! Yes, teachers, I know you guessed it. I have a new student and no extra backpacks. This project is to get extra backbacks in case I get any more newbies down the line (and some supplies to go in them because there is a minimum dollar amount on projects, remember I am not greedy). Your support is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Extra, Extra! We Need Backpacks
(Click here to support)

2) Midnight...well 11:59 tonight (December 31, 2016) is the deadline to take advantage of Early Bird registration for the Tomorrow's Classrooms Today Conference at Rider University (May 20, 2017). Yes! I will be presenting at the conference. Hope to see you there.

Register Here


Blogs from A-Z
A- A is For Administrator
B- Breakfast Club
C- Chicken Soup Is For The Mind, Body, and Soul
D- DonorsChoose
E- Empathy
F- Forty and Fitness
G- Grant Writing
H- Hour of Code
I- I Wish I Had Thought of That (Repost)
J- Jeopardy in the Classroom
K- Keys to a Successful Hour of Code
L- Lessons Learned
M- Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert (MIE)
N- Need a Gift Idea?
O- Oh, The Places We WANT To Go!
P- Principal Presents
Q- Quitting the Profession
R- Recharge Over the Holidays
S- Skype-A-Thon
T- Twelve Days of Twitter
U- Update: Oh The Places...Here We Come!
V- Virtual Sharing
W- What's New in 2017
X- Xtra, Xtra...This Challenge is DONE
Y- Year End Review
Z- Zebra Print, Red Velvet, and FREEBIES

No comments:

Post a Comment