Microsoft Innovative Educator

Microsoft Innovative Educator

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Zebra Print, Red Velvet, and FREEBIES

If you are an educator, then I know there are two things we all love: Food and FREEBIES. Well, in this post I will combine the two. Yep. You got it. Free Food!! This Blog Is Why I love celebrating my birthday, but free food makes it even better.

My family and friends really came through this year during the holidays. They know that I love anything with zebra print and red velvet cake. I was a happy girl. My way of showing appreciation and spreading love?  For the past two years on social media, I share a post with restaurants that have birthday freebies. Well, since you all are now in my family and friends, I will share it here as well. Do you know any that I missed? Please share and I will add to my list for next year.
             

BIRTHDAY FREEBIES: I'm eating free all day on my birthday...lol
**New** Jason's Deli $5 off (eClub signup) 
Baskin Robbins-free ice cream scoop (join email club)
Dunkin Donuts-free coffee
Dairy Queen-free... blizzard
Pinkberry-free froyo
Hooters-free wings
Denny's-free breakfast
IHOP-free pancakes
Olive Garden-free appetizer or dessert coupon (eClub signup)
Waffle House-free waffle
Which Wich-free sandwich (Vine Club signup)
Jersey Mike's-free 8inch sub & drink (join email list)
Zaxby's-free chicken slider sandwich w/Zax sauce (email club)
Arby's-free sandwich w/purchase of sandwich (email signup)
Ruby Tuesday's-free burger (join Birthday club)
Starbucks-free drink (Rewards club members)
Texas Roadhouse-free Sidekick ribs or appetizer (email signup)
Firebirds-$10 off (eClub signup)
Nakato's-free cake & picture





Blogs from A-Z
A- A is For Administrator
B- Breakfast Club
C- Chicken Soup Is For The Mind, Body, and Soul
D- DonorsChoose
E- Empathy
F- Forty and Fitness
G- Grant Writing
H- Hour of Code
I- I Wish I Had Thought of That (Repost)
J- Jeopardy in the Classroom
K- Keys to a Successful Hour of Code
L- Lessons Learned
M- Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert (MIE)
N- Need a Gift Idea?
O- Oh, The Places We WANT To Go!
P- Principal Presents
Q- Quitting the Profession
R- Recharge Over the Holidays
S- Skype-A-Thon
T- Twelve Days of Twitter
U- Update: Oh The Places...Here We Come!
V- Virtual Sharing
W- What's New in 2017
X- Xtra, Xtra...This Challenge is DONE
Y- Year End Review
Z- Zebra Print, Red Velvet, and FREEBIES

2 comments:

  1. Jason's Deli - birthday coupon $5 off (e-club sign up)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will be sure to add that to the list.

    ReplyDelete